Daniel Perico Ortiz
Daniel Perico Ortiz, M. Sc.
|Spring 2019 –||FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg, PhD. Student|
|Winter 2018 – Spring 2019||Maastricht University, Teaching Associate (Docent)|
|Winter 2015 – Spring 2018||Heidelberg University, MSc. Economics|
|Winter 2011- Spring 2015||Free University Berlin, BSc. Economics|
|Spring 2014||Latin America Institute, FU Berlin, Research Asistant|
- World Finance Conference. Turin, Italy, Questions, answers or sentiments?: What drives perceived volatility in earnings conference calls? (August 2022)
- 11th International Conference of the Financial Engineering and Banking Society. Portsmouth, United Kingdom, Questions, answers or sentiments?: What drives perceived volatility in earnings conference calls? (June 2022)
- 13th International Conference of the ERCIM WG on Computational and Methodological Statistics and 14th International Conference on Computational and Financial Econometrics (Dec 2020)
- Perico Ortiz, D (2022): Economic policy statements, social media, and stock market uncertainty: An analysis of Donald Trump’s tweets
- Perico Ortiz, D. (2021): The High Frequency Impact of Economic Policy Narratives on Stock Market Uncertainty
- Perico Ortiz, D. (2018), Measuring economic policy uncertainty in Colombia: a news approach. This is a supplement accompaining the EPU Data for Colombia. Economic Policy Uncertanty Index http://policyuncertainty.com/colombia.html
An overview of all courses that are currently offered by our chair can be found here for the Bachelor’s degree programs and here for the Master’s degree programs.